The Right Door (TRD) connects people in crisis from drug and alcohol use or addiction with the support they need.The Right Door was founded in 2003 through a community initiative to tackle drug and alcohol problems in Pitkin County, Colorado. Since then, The Right Door has helped hundreds of people locally and nationally get the support they need. Our diverse services include the following:
- Information and counseling about substance abuse and addictions.
- Referral to in-patient and out-patient treatment resources.
- Follow-up and intensive case management.
- 24 hour drug and alcohol crisis response.
- Professional and effective Interventions.
- Employer-sponsored drug screening and monitored abstinence.
- Active consultation with families, health providers, courts, law enforcement and clergy.
The Right Door offers its services at low cost or a sliding fee scale to its clientele. Evidence shows that abstinence is the key to long term sobriety and recovery from addiction. The Right Door adheres to this proven philosophy in all of its work.
The Right Door | (970) 925-2662 | PO Box 10825 | Aspen CO 81612
The Right Door is a 501(c)3 public non-profit organization. Tax ID # 77-0650593